Thursday 16 February 2017

just enough

Sometimes our days don't hold enough of what we need.  Not enough time, energy, comfort, hope.

But sometimes we have to make the most of whatever we've got.  This week I had just enough to make this heart.  Paper, pen, pencil and a little patience.
 
Hamadox heart, with Diva Dance tassels - on a Brusho coloured tile

And I will give this heart to my loved one and me.  I will place it in a little frame and stand it on a shelf – where we can see it, and where it can see us. 

When there's not enough of what we need there is always love.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiments AND tile... You're absolutely right... there. is. always. love. Your tile is definitely drawn and shaded with love. You can feel it spilling out of the lovely heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said! I love your Valentangle! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words and gorgeous art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dispied of that is this tile wunderful, beautiful! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love endures...and is so enriched with a tangled tile as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sentiment and the matching heart you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post and your art is the beautiful complement to it. You definitely captured the essence of love on this one . . . words AND art. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful heartfelt Words! I love your Valentangle! Very unique design. I love that you will display it as a true reminder of everything love entails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your words in this post and also LOVE the tile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Hamadox heart! I do love it!

    ReplyDelete